Payment & Refund Policy
Money Back Terms
We provide a 30-day money back guarantee on all Web Hosting, Re-seller Hosting with the following conditions:
- Refunds are limited to one per customer (i.e. multiple services don’t qualify or multiple signups)
- Refunds transaction exclude transnational fees Shared/Reseller Hosting R50
- Refunds do not include cost of additional services purchased domain registration, migrations.
- Email must be send to email@example.com for the cancellation request within 30 days of cancellation.
- If you violate any of our Terms of Service and Acceptable User Policy no refund will be granted
Because we have to pay registry fees on our end we cannot process refunds for these transactions.
Over Due Invoices
All invoices should be paid on DUE DATE. We do have a 4 day grace period on delinquent invoices, but if not paid after this, accounts will be suspended. These invoices are subjected to a 15% late fee that must be paid to reactivate the account.
Invoices delinquent past 14 days are subject to account termination.
We will make every attempt possible to contact you 24 hours prior to account termination.
Once the account has been terminated ALL data including backups will be deleted from our servers.
There is no recovering the data once the account is terminated.
No refund will be granted for discounted products
Last Updated: 1 March 2020